Where can I find my Member ID?
Your Member ID appears on correspondence we send to you by mail or e-mail.

What should I wear to class?
Most attendees wear casual or business-casual attire.

Is lunch provided?
We offer a break area with snacks and drinks, but lunch is not provided unless indicated. There are several restaurants near INCPAS Professional Development & Conference Center.

What if someone needs to contact me while I'm in class?
Messages will be posted outside the classroom or given to the instructor. We CANNOT interrupt class to relay a message unless it is an emergency.

Where is my event being held? And where should I stay when traveling to Indianapolis? 
To find out where your event will be held, please reference the event confirmation page you received after registering.  In Indianapolis, we have contracted discounted room rates with several properties. You can find a full list of venues we use and hotels in Indianapolis with discounted rates here.

How do I know if a CPE course meets the Indiana state requirements?

  • Courses that qualify in the CPA minimum hour requirement must be formally organized, primarily instructional, and contribute directly to professional competence in the practice of public accountancy.
  • INCPAS approved self-study courses are also eligible for credit in Indiana.
  • Contact the Indiana State Board of Accountancy at (317) 234-3040 for more information about non-INCPAS courses.

How much self-study CPE can I claim?
You may claim up to 50% of your total CPE credits hours through self-study. Call the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency at (317) 234-3040 to learn more about their rules governing CPE.

When does my class begin?
All events begin and end on local time where the event is taking place.

Can I deduct the cost of my meals?
Under IRS Code Section 162 (effective 1/1/94), 50 percent of the costs of business meals held in conjunction with association meetings are generally deductible.


Accounting Sales Practice